MESA (Meetings & Events Support Association) is a new association based on the legacy of MDI (Meeting Design Institute). Carrying on a community network of companies and a ‘people-first’ ethos, collaborating and working together with fresh new ideas. Behind the member companies are real people: like-minded people in the industry who connect and share their ideas and concerns.
Our aim is to provide a close unit for suppliers in the meetings and events industry to network, support and learn from each other. We want to meet regularly, gathering for personal and professional development, for teams and leaders, to increase knowledge, innovation, and success.
C Community of members collaborating and sharing
E Education for leaders and teams is core
O Opportunities to network with colleagues and for new business
OUR VISION / PURPOSE
“To grow a close-knit community where members can face challenges together in an ever-changing events industry”.
We want to:
- Create business opportunities and build personal relationships within the community
- Reach new audiences and connections with meeting planners
- Share industry knowledge through surveys and network influencers
- Provide support from within the community to energise, champion each other and empathise for members' needs
OUR CORE VALUES
We are an open and approachable group of entrepreneurs and their teams, sharing the same values:
- Guidance: We provide help, support, and advice to each other
- Collaboration: We build close connections, collaborating on different projects
- Respect: We show consideration to each other
- Innovation: We love events and innovation within our industry
- Networking: We increase our network with introductions for each other